熟读儿童英语小故事可以让儿童更早接触英语,并且英语小故事比较有趣,儿童们会对英语产生兴趣,这样有利于他们以后的英语学习。快来一起看看吧!
儿童英语小故事篇一
Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.
Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。
He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”
他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”
Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”
Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”
A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”
一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”
Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”
Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”
A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”
一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”
Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”
Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”
A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”
一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会游泳,让我们一起游泳吧!”
Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”
Tommy笑了:“我们是朋友!”
儿童英语小故事篇二
It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.
这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩
But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.
但是它害怕猫。所以左看看右看看
He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.
它看了左边又看右边
Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.
突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:
“watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”
“小心!小心!猫在这里,猫在这里”
儿童英语小故事篇三
It’s dark outside, the cat doesn’t want to sleep.
外面已经天黑了,可是小猫不想睡觉
“rabbits,rabbits! Let’s play!”
“兔子,兔子!让我们一起玩吧”
“no,we are sleeping.”
“不,我们要睡觉”
“birds,birds! Let’s play!”
“小鸟,小鸟!让我们一起玩”
“no, we are sleeping.”
“不,我们要睡觉”
“bears,bear. Let’s play!”
“小熊,小熊,让我们一起玩吧”
“no, we are sleeping.”
“不,我们要睡觉”
No one wants to play. The cat has to go home and sleep
没有人想要玩。小猫只要回家去睡了。
儿童英语小故事篇四
Three competing store owners rented adjoining shops in a mall. Observers waited for mayhem to ensue. 三个互相争生意的商店老板在一条商业街上租用了毗邻的店铺。旁观者等着瞧好戏。 The retailer on the right put up huge signs saying, "Gigantic Sale!" and "Super Bargains!" 右边的零售商挂起了巨大的招牌,上书:“大减价!”“特便宜!” The store on the left raised bigger signs proclaiming, "Prices Slashed!" and "Fantastic Discounts!" 左边的商店挂出了更大的招牌,声称:“大砍价!”“大折扣!” The owner in the middle then prepared a large sign that simply stated, "ENTRANCE". 中间的商人随后准备了一个大招牌,上面只简单地写着:“入口处”。